Sunday, September 27, 2009
58
I got new bedding last week. When we got married, we had a hard time finding a comforter. Jared didn't want something too girly I didn't want something boring. So, we ended up with a super bright tropical patterned comforter. With matching neon green sheets. Four years later, we've grown a little tired of it. Especially since we are currently living in a converted garage, so you see it all the time when you are home, not just when you are going to bed. So, we got a new coverlet and sheets. It's very neutral. Very boring. Completely the opposite of what we did have. I like it though. It goes well with our couch and doesn't shout "hey, look at me, I'm a bed in the middle of the living room." Here are some pictures....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
looks like it should be in a nice hotel! much more calming than the old one!
ReplyDeleterelaxing. nice look!!
ReplyDelete