Sunday, October 4, 2009

59

The widget says that it is 65 degrees outside, but I think it might be cooler than that. I just went for a walk downtown and it is gorgeous. I walked down the bike path for about 45 minutes or so. It was nice. There were lots of people out walking their dogs and going around to the shops downtown. It was funny, people from Cali think that 65 is cold, but the ice cream parlor was packed! Nothing else exciting is happening. I have a short week this week! I took Friday off so I could have a four day weekend. Originally it was so Jared and I could go on a mini vacation, but now we are going to a wedding. Jared has to work on Friday, so I am planning on going shopping for Christmas card stuff (I'm going to attempt to make my own) and I think I might get my last pedicure for the year. For now, I am going to go read and enjoy sitting outside before it gets dark...

No comments:

Post a Comment