Saturday, October 10, 2009
61
I went to the men's bathroom in Target. On accident, of course. Jared and I were shopping. We were about to go to Payless Shoes and I had to go to the bathroom. Target was right across the parking lot, so I hurried over while Jared waited. I went to the bathroom. Think about it. In every Target you have ever been to, the women's bathroom is on the right hand side. For some reason, even though I have been to this bathroom before, I went to the wrong one. I walked in to find a man standing at the urinal. At first, I didn't know what was going on. It was weird. There was no line, no one washing their hands, and it was SO CLEAN. It's a big thing here to have family bathrooms, so I thought maybe I had went into the family bathroom. The man didn't turn around, and it happened so fast, I didn't have time to comprehend that it was the men's restroom. Instead, I went into the stall and then it registered....this man isn't in the wrong place, I'm in the men's restroom! What do I do?! I waited for him to leave. Thankfully, I had on a black tshirt and converse, so I could very easily be a 13 year old little boy if you only saw me from behind. I waited a minute, hoping no one else would walk in. Thankfully, they didn't. I darted out quickly and went across the hall to the women's. There was a girl walking in when I was leaving the men's restroom who gave me a funny look, but other than that, I had escaped. It made me think, though....man, the bathroom was so clean. When I walked into the women's, there were little kids screaming, toilet paper all over the floor, and it smelled. Maybe I should make the mistake more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is weird...most mens bathrooms stink because guys miss the target! (i only know this cause i have to take my 4 yr old boys to the mens bathroom)......
ReplyDeleteour restroom is on the left in our target...i am laughing really hard right now!
ReplyDelete