Wednesday, October 21, 2009

64

I don't know what to do. Something at work has to change. I do everything at the bank. For nothing. I don't have the title. I don't have the pay. All I have is the headache for no reason. Maybe I should stop doing all of it and go back to being a boring, regular teller. Go back to school. Find a different job. I don't know. What should I do? Waiting for an answer, God. Whenever you're ready to fill me in on Your plan, that would be great. I know there is a reason for everything. A plan behind all of the madness. I just can't see the big picture at the moment. I love banking. I love what I do. I can't think of anything else I would rather do. But, I also need to be respected. I need to do something that challenges me, not that I am WAY too qualified for. I don't know what to do...

2 comments:

  1. Well, to start with, you could come to Texas! I know your mom would agree with me. For some reason, everything is bigger in Texas. Oh wait, maybe I've heard that before and besides that line really doesn't fit the occasion here. Seriously, just know that there are people praying for you and in God's time (not ours) he will reveal what he has in store for you! We pray for you daily and know you (& God) will make the right choices that you need to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carolyn Said that....I didn't even ask her to, or pay her off!! You are in our prayers....God will lead you. He took you out there to California, I am trusting Him to bring you home when the time is right. Love you.

    ReplyDelete