Sunday, September 13, 2009
55
So, I have a dilema. What to wear to a wedding? An outdoor wedding, at 5:30 in the evening, on a Sunday. Complicated. We will be having dinner afterwards, there will be dancing, and they will be serving drinks. Not at all what I am use to. What should I wear?! I am pretty sure that it will be fairly casual. It is at a ranch here in Ojai. I know that the colors are green and brown and the groom is not wearing a tux, instead he is wearing a tan/beige suit. The bride is kind of a hippy, free spirited kind of girl. I have no idea what to look for! I am planning on going shopping next weekend. I have a typical little black dress, but I think that might be too dressy. And, to top it all off, it will go from about 75 degrees-50 degress while we are out! HELP! I need advice/ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'll have to think...
ReplyDeletesweaters are really hot right now. maybe a long sweater over something... i saw some great looks by scanning websites of popular stores like ann taylor & dillards...you could put together the same looks cheaper....
ReplyDelete