Sunday, August 23, 2009

52

Yesterday was an eventful day.  

I had to work yesterday morning.  I don't work on Saturday that often anymore.  It wasn't too bad.  The new accounts side was busy, but the tellers weren't.  Still no referrals.  I am trying, but not hard enough I guess.  I have to get referrals to prove that I am able to be an assistant manager.  I am running the branch.  I keep everything rolling on the operations side.  I am keeping up with our Business Campaign we have for the quarter.  I am trying to keep everyone excited about it, too.  On the meeting on Monday, it was my idea to highlight the "Top 10" list of our customers.  I am keeping busy, trying to show that I am interested in the growth of the branch.  Meanwhile, Carlos sits around and does...I don't know what he does.  Eventually my work will pay off, though.  

After work, I went to Studio City in Los Angeles for my friend's birthday party.  I had a good time.  Jared wasn't able to go.  He had to work all evening.  I rode with one of the girls from work, so that I didn't have to drive by myself.  I got thrown in the pool.  I brought my swim suit, but of course I didn't have it on when I got thrown in.  That's okay, though.  I had fun.  The water was warm too, so once I was in, I had a nice swim.  

Now that I am typing, I realize my internet connection is going out, so this might not even save.  I think I will stop typing for now, so that I don't waste my time...

3 comments:

  1. hey, mom said to tell you that i want a rice bag...do you know what she's talking about, and can you send me one? who threw you in the pool?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly of what she speaks....a bag for rice. Gabe threw me in the pool. No one else would have known me well enough to do that!

    ReplyDelete