Thursday, August 20, 2009

51

My Mom has a list of things that she is thankful for on her blog.  It made me stop and think, what am I thankful for?

I am thankful for my husband.  He loves me no matter what. 

I am thankful for my job.  Even though it may aggravate me at times, I am thankful for employment.  

I am thankful for my parents.  If you know them, not further explanation is needed.

I am thankful for Starbuck's coffee brewed fresh every morning just for me.

I am thankful to live in the USA.  The book I am reading now is about Japan...what a different culture, with so much tradition based on false gods.

I am thankful for a washer and dryer in my home and not having to go to the laundry mat!

I am thankful that I have so much to be thankful for, I can't even begin to list it all!

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any idea how thankful I am that you are the one God chose to send me as my baby girl?? I am thankful for everyday of your life & all the unique things that make you YOU. A gift, that is what you are. I am thankful that you are happy. That makes my heart smile.

    I love you. I miss you.
    <><

    ReplyDelete