Tuesday, March 3, 2009

9

I don't have much to say.  Work has been very busy for the last few days.    My feet hurt and I am not feeling well.  We had the interrogators back at work today.  Thank goodness they didn't question me.  I didn't feel like going through that again.  We had already decided that I was going to play it Jack Bauer style.  I even had a taser gun ready.  Obviously, I am kidding.  I can joke about it since I didn't have to be questioned again.  Hopefully, the whole situation will be over soon.  I have to go wash dishes now.  Hopefully something exciting will happen so I will have something to write about.

2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog, it is like you are just next door and not miles away. Your mom and Brady, can you believe it??????

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would rock Jack Bauer style!! Hope Today was a better day for you. Love you bunches.

    ReplyDelete