Saturday, March 14, 2009

12






My sister will be in California in about 4 hours!  I am excited.  We haven't had sister time since I moved .  We have seen each other, but it has either been with parents or husbands too.  I hope we have a good time!  No plans...just shopping and eating out.  I will try to take pictures.   I know she will too.  Right now, I am exhausted for some reason.  I woke up about 8 and was exhausted then.  I don't know what's wrong.  I took a nap, though, so I should make it ok to the airport.

This week, I played hookie from work.  Every once in a while, you need a mental health day.  Jared was off work, so i called in and spent the day with him.  We hit all of the thrift stores in town and found some great stuff for the house.  We spent about 40 bucks and got tons of stuff!  Later in the evening, we went up the hill to watch the sunset (pics above).  They have what they call the "pink moment" here in Ojai.  When the sun sets, the whole sky is pink.  It is beautiful!  I had a great day with my husband!  I will write more about my sister's visit later...

1 comment: