Today is a vacation day for me! I took off to spend the day with my sis, Vanilla. It is BEAUTIFUL outside today! We are going to go to the zoo and then to State St. in Santa Barbara to go shopping. My sister can shop like crazy...that's what we did all day yesterday too. We went to downtown Ojai and to the outlets in Camarillo. There are some interesting people in Ojai, so we had a good time people watching. I made her walk to Eggs-N-Things, a restaurant about 1.5 miles from our house. Then, we took the trolley downtown. We had a good time watching the crazies in the park playing the drums and hula hooping. Jared is working on film stuff today, so it's just the girls again. Fun!
Monday, March 16, 2009
13
Today is a vacation day for me! I took off to spend the day with my sis, Vanilla. It is BEAUTIFUL outside today! We are going to go to the zoo and then to State St. in Santa Barbara to go shopping. My sister can shop like crazy...that's what we did all day yesterday too. We went to downtown Ojai and to the outlets in Camarillo. There are some interesting people in Ojai, so we had a good time people watching. I made her walk to Eggs-N-Things, a restaurant about 1.5 miles from our house. Then, we took the trolley downtown. We had a good time watching the crazies in the park playing the drums and hula hooping. Jared is working on film stuff today, so it's just the girls again. Fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What? You didn't show them how to hula hoop ??!! Sounds like fun. The sun is out here today & I am on the patio enjoying it. Beautiful day. Love you all.
ReplyDelete