Sunday, March 8, 2009
11
I think I may have found a Triple A replacement. Since we moved, there haven't been any little cutie pies that we get to hang out with. One of our friend's has foster kids, but they are always babies. But, now that we have moved, I think I have some new friends! We will call them the little Aussies, to protect their identity. :) They are our landlord's kids and they are too cute! The son is 3 and the daughter is 2. They also have another one on the way! H, the son, likes me quite a bit. We played peek-a-boo yesterday while I was talking to his mom. S, the daughter, hasn't warmed up to me yet. She's a little shy. They have a wonderful mom who lets them play outside all day on the weekends. They have a nice track that they run around, and around, and around on, circling the entire house. They were having a tea party yesterday morning when I went to the store. I think they have a good mom. Yesterday, I walked out of the bedroom and looked out the window and there was H, standing on the porch without a stitch of clothing on. It was too funny! His mom was inside telling him the neighbors did not want to see that, he needed to go back inside. He didn't care one bit though! Too cute! When they warm up to me a bit more I will see if I can take their picture. They are precious. Maybe not a Triple A replacement, that would be hard to do. But definitely some cuties!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aaawwwww. you love kids, you must be MY daughter! enjoy the little aussies, watching kids play can give you great joy. as you know some of my best friends are little ones. love you.
ReplyDeletemom told me about the car situation for tuesday...no big deal! now i have a good excuse NOT to drive while i'm there! see you saturday! next time you come home...k-dogg and i are taking you to GZ's.
ReplyDelete