Sunday, November 27, 2011

142

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

Thanksgiving is over, Christmas time is here. Jared and I had a low-key Thanksgiving. We had dinner with our roommates and that was about it. We watched the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in the morning and then had dinner that night. The best part of the day was face timing Eman. He was nearly asleep, but still adorable. I can't believe he will be one next week!

I promised Jared that I will wait until December to decorate for the holiday. We will be gone for Christmas this year (yea!), but I am still decorating. We will be headed to Texas in 25 days! I am excited! We haven't been home on Christmas since 2006. I have been home around Christmas, but it will be the first time in 5 years that we actually get to spend Christmas day with our families. I am super excited! It will be a Eman's second Christmas, but the first one that he will actually be active, so I am glad that we get to be a part of it. We just have to figure out when we will see everyone so that we won't be too stressed out when we get there. I want to have a nice, relaxing holiday...that probably won't be the case, but we can try!

No comments:

Post a Comment