Today is Veteran's Day. Do you have any special Veterans in your life? Thankfully, my Dad never had to serve. On my husband's side of the family, he has several members who serve. His Dad is retired, his sister, brother, and step brother are active. I am thankful to them and to all the men and women that serve. I would not want to, nor do I think I would be good at being in the military. People volunteering keeps it to where our country can remain free and safe, without making those of us who aren't called to serve from having to do so. I appreciate and thank those who serve.
Friday, November 11, 2011
141
Ok, so maybe I haven't given up on the job yet..even though it has been over a month. I emailed the manager this week and he responded. They are meeting with the district managers to discus the budget and choose the final candidate. I am asking for more money than I make. Not TOO much money, but more than new accounts reps make at SBBT. I feel like I am still being reasonable. I told them it was negotiable. That means they can offer less if they want. I just didn't want to sell myself short. The rule in banking is to make more money, you have to change banks. I realize that for a teller, I do just fine. Above average. But, hey, a girl can dream. We'll see what happens next week. On another note....while I am typing this...when did google start autocorrecting? I need to pay attention and make sure it's not making me type silly things.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment