It is November....time for the holidays. The time of year that flies by. It is always difficult this time of year to be forever away from most of my family, but I will at least be home on Christmas this year! Yea! I haven't been home on actual Christmas day in 5 Christmas's....too long. I need to decide if we will be able to do gifts, and if so, what we will get everyone. Us going home will cut down on our ability to get too much for everyone, but that's okay. That's not at all what Christmas is about.
On another note...do you listen to Pandora? I am a little obsessed with it right now. We decided to not renew our XM subscription this year. I am scared that I am not going to know anything about new music anymore. Not that I know too much anyway. I am trying to go a full week without XM to see if I think I can handle it. I have a 30 minute drive to and from work daily and I refuse to listen to the radio out here...the majority is in Spanish. I think it will be okay since I can listen to Pandora and iTunes in the car. Thankfully, iTunes is awesome and suggests new stuff to you based on your music collection, which should help me stay current too. We will see how it goes, though.
As for the gifts, we are keeping it very low key this year. I want E to be able to look back and see for certain that our focus was the real meaning Of CHRISTmas. Just having you two home for Christmas is the greatest gift Dad & I could ask for!!
ReplyDeleteStill praying that God will lead you to the place He wants you.
I trust that He will. You are amazingly patient and your attitude impresses me.
You are such a strong, smart, beautiful and capable woman, I know God has exactly the right job just waiting for you.
I am proud of you & I <3 you, My Beanie.
I have Pandora on my phone...I think I've played it three times. Maybe I need to try it again. I love sirius xm in my car and my ipod...even though it took me a year to by an auxiliary cable! but, i still listen to kidd kraddick in the morning sometimes! i'm almost finished Christmas shopping, just y'all and kevin left on my list! too many possibilities for you...too hard to buy for jared! too many events to buy for kevin. if you get here and decide you need to shop...i will go and we can take a cute little boy with us!
ReplyDeletee man is a great shopper, aunt bean.....i know that doesn't surprise you ;)
ReplyDelete