Sunday, February 6, 2011
117
I realize that most people in America view the Super Bowl as an opportunity to hang out and eat and drink too much. I am hopeful that my next door neighbors, who apparently agree with this tradition, are quiet soon. I know that it is only 9 o'clock, but I was really looking forward to getting in bed and reading until Jared got home from work. Not going to happen with their loud music and talking. One of the disadvantages of living in a converted garage. You can hear everything that goes on outside. Oh well. Maybe I will try using my iPhone to tune them out...I would really like to finish the book I am reading. I am on the 6th book of Chronicles of Narnia. Even though I just started it today, I am more than half way through. Definitely a series I wish we would have read when I was in middle school. I am trying to make 2011 the year of classics when it comes to my reading, so if you for any reason feel like buying me a gift, a book would be a great idea :) Not that I have a birthday any time soon....I'm just saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
give me a list of 10 classics you haven't read......that might help you to get a gift..... =)
ReplyDelete