I can send you Catcher in the Rye. I already pulled it from my shelf. I had a copy of The Great Gatsby from UTT, but I don't know where it is. I liked it. I'm missing several books I know I had when I lived at home. How did you get through high school without having to read The Color Purple or Les Mis? I had both of those books, but I probably threw them away or dumped them at goodwill!
I loved/hated anna karenina....i think i borrowed it from kenna. it is good overall but got really slow in places! i felt accomplished when i finished it.
read every word of catcher in the rye and was appalled by the language! I think i threw my copy away!
i might have wuthering heights and/ or the great gatsby, i am not sure, let me check the bookshelves...i will let you know. I tried to read les mis when rach did, but just couldn't get into it. i did read the color purple too.
i like your list, it helps to have it in writing... i need to compile a list. i was working on clicking of the classics, but got sidetracked!
Rach....The Color Purple was for AP English, but you could choose 2 of 3 books, or 3 of 4. Something like that. Whatever it was, I didn't choose to read it. I don't know how I got away with not reading Les Mis. Maybe because Mrs. Lambert was gone when I got there? That would be my guess.
I can send you Catcher in the Rye. I already pulled it from my shelf. I had a copy of The Great Gatsby from UTT, but I don't know where it is. I liked it. I'm missing several books I know I had when I lived at home. How did you get through high school without having to read The Color Purple or Les Mis? I had both of those books, but I probably threw them away or dumped them at goodwill!
ReplyDeleteI loved/hated anna karenina....i think i borrowed it from kenna. it is good overall but got really slow in places! i felt accomplished when i finished it.
ReplyDeleteread every word of catcher in the rye and was appalled by the language! I think i threw my copy away!
i might have wuthering heights and/ or the great gatsby, i am not sure, let me check the bookshelves...i will let you know. I tried to read les mis when rach did, but just couldn't get into it. i did read the color purple too.
i like your list, it helps to have it in writing... i need to compile a list. i was working on clicking of the classics, but got sidetracked!
have a good week my sweet!
Rach....The Color Purple was for AP English, but you could choose 2 of 3 books, or 3 of 4. Something like that. Whatever it was, I didn't choose to read it. I don't know how I got away with not reading Les Mis. Maybe because Mrs. Lambert was gone when I got there? That would be my guess.
ReplyDeleteya got one on its way.....<3
ReplyDelete