Saturday, February 19, 2011

119

Tonight, Jared and I are going to hang out with some old/new friends. Natalie, a girl that Jared went to school with, lives in California. It turns out that her and her husband are about an hour from us. Jared and her were friends and high school and connected again on facebook. So, today we are going to meet up with them in Santa Clarita. It's about an hour from here, but not too far to meet up with another fellow Texan. It is suppose to rain all weekend, but so far this morning it is beautiful. I hope it stays that way so we don't have to drive in the rain. Or, I should say, be on the road with other California drivers in the rain. They are a little frightening. Hopefully dinner goes well. I'm not one for liking to meet new people much, but Jared will be there, so it will be okay. He has a way of being able to talk to anyone. Kinda like my Dad.
It's President's Day on Monday, which means a long weekend for bankers :) I don't have anything else planned for this weekend, since Jared has to work. I think I will work on Relay for Life stuff since I have my first meetings this week and, of course, I will read. So far "Heart of Darkness" is not one of my favorite books. It's short though, so I should be done with it soon. If the weather permits, I will try to get Jared to take some pictures the two of us, too. I just realized that we haven't had a picture together since October and I need to update my profile picture. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. hope the dinner goes well. Natalie's parents live in Andy White's Grandmothers former home which is next door to the hallowed ground I literally grew up on! I think it is cool when small world things like that happen! (My granny Stokers)......Natalie's Dad talks about her being out there and you being out there a lot when he sees us, i am sure he will be happy that yo all got together for dinner. Miss Texas, don't bash it <3

    I am so excited. Life is getting filled with great things!! Love you. Have a great week. watch for a delivery......happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete