First things first, 2.49 miles, okay let's call it 2 1/2. 10:58/ mile. It was warm, mid day, and beautiful.
And now on to other things...we have a vacation freeze at work. No time off from the beginning of the year until customer day one (We are being taken over by Union Bank, if anyone other than my family even reads my blog). The problem with that is, the higher ups now don't know when that will be. It was suppose to be in March, now they are pushing it back. So, to make sure people get to use their time, since we all have multiple weeks, they told us that we can take time off this week and next week. Wow, thanks for the notice. I decided to take advantage, though since I carried over a few hours from last year. So, I have to work Monday, Tuesday, half of Wednesday, and then I am off. I bartered with them to keep my half day since I worked Saturday. I don't have anything planned other than to read, run, and rest. Rrrr....I haven't had a staycation in a long time, so I'm looking forward to it!
You need a staycation.
ReplyDelete