Wednesday, January 16, 2013
160
So, I finally got around to my first run of the new year. The silly time change, holidays, and being sick has really gotten in the way. But oh how I've missed it. I really noticed it the last week or so. Not as much energy, sleeping more, and not being in as good of a mood. I can't wait until its light early again so I can go before work. For now, I have to fit in on the weekends and half days. That's what I did today. I don't have to be at work until 11. It was chilly, about 40 degrees, but the sun is out and it was beautiful. I don't really do New Years resolutions, but my plan this year is to keep up the running and to try to add a mile each month. We'll see how it goes. At one point, I had said I wanted to run a marathon by the time I was 30. Guess what....that's this year. If I'm going to do that, I better get going. Maybe not a that far, but we will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Run beanie, RUN!! I have no doubt that you can go as FAR as you dream. I think I have told you, (but if not I will now) I am so PROUD of you. You amaze me! xxoo
ReplyDelete