2.86 miles yesterday. Whoohoo! Haven't done that since November. I plan on going tomorrow, too. I have the day off! I'm excited for the time change so I can get more running in during the week.
We sold J's motorcycle and got a jeep. Crazy, huh? That's us! I feel safer, we made money, Jared is happy. Not a bad deal. And if it breaks down, it was cheap enough, we'll just buy something else. Now, he can get his own jobs if he wants to and will actually be able to haul equipment. Plus, we can make it up the mountain to go camping or hiking. It was a little scary with my car. So, with the rest of the money, we can get some work done on my car (just regular maintenance) and splurge on dinner or something.
a jeep??? a JEEP?? i love it!! wow. that is exciting. sounds fancy schmancy ;) yea for yall.
ReplyDelete