Tuesday, October 30, 2012

157

So, I was a little crafty this weekend. At work, we are having a pumpkin decorating contest this week.  We are allowing the customers to vote on their favorite pumpkin.  I know how our customers work, so we are having them vote by number instead of name...that way it is fair ;)  I got an idea from Pinterest that I thought was pretty cute and easy as well.  Since we had to take the pumpkins on Monday and Wednesday is Halloween, I wanted to do something that didn't require carving.  Three days is a while for a pumpkin to stay fresh... here is my pumpkin.


A pummy!  Or a Mumpkin...I haven't decided what it should be called.  

Here are the other ones that were entered.... we have Mr. Potato Head...

And....I'm not sure what this is... you decide.

Mickey Mouse

And a witch  pumpkin head something or other...


I'm glad that most everyone participated.  Of course there are always a couple who have to be sticks in the mud and not have fun with it, but that's okay!  The customers are really enjoying it, that's what is important.  We are also dressing up tomorrow, so more pictures to come!



2 comments:

  1. #3 looks like a cat coming out of a jack o' lantern...maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love yours, mickey's ears are pretty funny!

    ReplyDelete