So, I haven't blogged at all lately, and it seems like I start each post like that. I think that will change now. I got an iPad for Christmas! I got it early, obviously, and I think it will help me blog more. If I can have it with me at work and stuff, I will be more likely to blog, I think. I just have to get used to typing on this thing....
So, my goal is to update soon on my trip to Texas, my other trip to Texas (yes, that's two in two weeks), and to update everyone with our Christmas adventures. In the meantime...a couple of pictures before dinner time. Or supper...man, I'm become less Texan all of the time. Good and bad.... Oh wait, I have to figure out how to get them from my phone to my new device... I'll work on that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment