Today is Friday. Hallelujah! I don't have to work Saturday either! Yea! After three Saturdays in a row, it will be a nice break. We don't have anything planned so far. We might meet up with some of our friends in Santa Barbara, but I'm not sure yet. If we do, that might involve rock climbing again. I am looking forward to going again, it was a lot of fun.
I woke up early today to run, but, shhhh, don't tell, I didn't feel like going. I don't have to be at work till 9:30, so I was going to try to run longer than normal, but I woke up with a sinus headache and decided to do laundry and blog instead. Oh well, I will go this weekend. As Jared reminds me, even if I skip a day, I'm still doing more than most people.
Next week, I am going to the Camarillo branch to train with the ABM there. I hope it is helpful. I am kind of in limbo right now. I am waiting to become an ABM, but there are no positions available. I also have no idea what will happen when Union Bank takes over. I am pretty certain that I will be fine, but they have different positions and a different structure than we do, so hopefully that will mean I can take a new position. If they want me to, I will be more than happy to go to another branch if it means advancing. I love what I do, but I am tired of some of my coworkers and a change is always good. They take over in October, so we will see what happens. Most likely nothing will change until closer to February when we change names and start using their systems, but maybe we will at least hear something about what's going on. We will see.
Camarillo?? You'll be near the outlets! They're much better than the ones around here!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog renew, the color is soothing & just looks like you! Enjoy your weekend. Love you babe.
ReplyDelete