Wednesday, January 18, 2012

146

Christmas Pics...sorry for the delay!


Don't you like her hat?

Pretzel...Yummy!


The Eaton Kiddos

The massive Johnson clan.

My handsome husband and me.

Scout opening his birthday present from Aunt Beka and Uncle J. Thrilled, huh?

My precious, adorable nephew and me.

Sorry, for the time being, that is all I can upload. My computer is acting a little crazy and I am tired. Time to go to bed and read "War and Peace."

5 comments:

  1. awwww. we enjoyed having you here sooooo much! it was the best Christmas ever. i miss you like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and for the record, Scout loves the books! we read at least one of them everyday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna tell everyone in the Johnson family that you called them all massive! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, nothing is happening out there?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello....is california really that boring?? if so might I suggest Texas?!!!? I love you, I miss you. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete