Saturday, April 14, 2012

147

I haven't fallen off of the face of the Earth, I just haven't felt like blogging. Sorry. Our computer has been hooked up to our t.v. to watch Netflix, and I have been too lazy to unplug it. I have just been using my phone for the internet and blogging from it is not enjoyable. I don't have anything too exciting going on right now, except for the fact that I went and played in the snow today!




We were planning on going for a hike, not thinking about the fact that it rained all day yesterday, meaning that it snowed a few miles inland from us. It was beautiful! We weren't dressed for a hike in the snow, so we stopped and took a few pictures and then came back to Ojai. I went for a run in the beautiful 65 degree weather instead of the snow.

Yes, I am running. Or attempting to. My goal is to run a 5k by my birthday. We will see if that happens. Right now, I am doing the couch to 5k program that everyone on Facebook seems to be doing. I just finished week 4. 3 minutes running, 1 1/2 walking, 5 running, 2 1/2 walking and repeat. Whew. I had to do it a few times before I completed the whole thing, but I did it three times total in about a week and a half. I am addicted. I think I said about 2 years ago that I was going to run a marathon by the time I was 30. I don't know if I will get to that point, but I should at least attempt running a few miles. I need to get new shoes, so I think that will be my birthday treat to myself if I finish the program by then. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment