Tuesday, July 5, 2011

126

"Les Miserables" is by far one of the best books I have ever read. I never read it in school, somehow, and had a horrible feeling that it was going to be boring, but I really enjoyed it. I know that it wouldn't be for everyone, but if you have any appreciation for literature, I suggest that you read it. It might be the version I read, but it seemed to be pretty easy to comprehend. Just wanted to put in my two cents about it...

1 comment:

  1. YEA!!! I LOVE that book too! I'm just catchin' up on all your blogs and saw your list...glad you got to this one! I've never seen the movie or the play though, but I'm one of those who always likes the book better anyways!
    I think this was THE ONLY book that I was forced to read in school that I actually liked, for some reason I get 'turned off' on a book when told I 'have' to read it :)
    Hope you uncover another favorite along the way!

    ReplyDelete