Monday, June 27, 2011

125

Jared starts his new job today. A new adventure. A new chapter. He needed a change. He had been with Starbucks for nearly four years, which is a VERY long time for him. He will be an arborist now. I believe that is a made up word. He will be cutting trees, to put it less fancily. Good, hard, manual labor. I hope he enjoys it. It's fewer days, no nights, no weekends, and more money. Sounds great to me! The man he is working for seems very nice and respectable, so I think it will be okay. He left Starbucks on good terms, he just needed a change. I would like a change too, but unlike my husband, I find change a little difficult. The unknown is scary. So for now, I will hang on at the bank. Who knows what will be going on in our lives in 6 months. You never can tell with us. For now, I better head to work and get this week started.....

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you both.
    Love you both.
    Hope this change is a great thing for Jared.
    Hagd & a blessed week. xxoo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a real word...I googled it! It covers everything from what Jared is doing now up to a college degree and people that study trees for research and science!

    ReplyDelete