Friday, July 8, 2011

127

Since Jared is working a different job now, I am getting a different routine. In the mornings, I usually wake up, make the coffee, and get ready for work. I by no means sleep late or rush, but I don't have extra time to read or get on the computer. Now, he wakes up an hour before I do, which means in turn I wake up an hour earlier as well. I am enjoying it. I get to drink my coffee in peace, not while I'm getting dressed or putting on my makeup, and it's brought right to my night stand. Wonderful. I also have time to get on the computer, read the news, do my quiet time, all of that before my alarm goes off! Thankfully, I am a morning person and so is Jared, so this is a good thing.

Today is Friday! Thankfully it was a four day work week and I am off Saturday! Yippee! I think we are going to go to the movie this weekend and just hang out. The heat has arrived in Ojai, so whatever we can do to head down to Ventura to cool off during the day is what we will be doing. It is actually only suppose to be 90 this weekend, but with no a/c, 90 has a whole new meaning. I won't complain though. My Texan family would remind me that there is no humidity and its not 102. My in-laws are coming to visit next weekend. It will be the first time Becky has made a trip to Cali. I hope they have a good time while they are here! We still have to work, so they will be entertaining themselves a lot. I should come up with a list of stuff for them to do...

5 comments:

  1. coffee on your night stand....hmmm...sounds like back in the good old days when you were at home! you always have been a bit spoiled, kinda like your mom! ;)

    sounds like you & Jared are settling in pretty nicely to your new routine! also sounds like a good one! i hope you guys have a great weekend....stay cool......and send more photos.....can't tell you how excited dad & i were to get that one of you the other day ( you look great in your new dress by the way!!)

    love you beanie......xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ride the trolley around Ojai, go shopping in Santa Barbara, go to the beach, go to the missions, Lake Casitas...

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're not staying in Ojai...they will be on base.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, that doesn't sound FUN!! ;P haha. ojai is where it is fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. any big BIRTHDAY PLANS?????? :)

    ReplyDelete