Saturday, April 2, 2011
122
I placed my first order from Alice.com this week! I am not the compulsive shopper that my sister is. At one time I was, but since I have been married, and even more so since I moved away from my Mom and Sister, I don't shop all of the time anymore. In fact, very rarely do I go unless I NEED something. Crazy concept, I know. I find that it saves a lot of $ though, if you don't put yourself in a place to tempt you. I will admit, however, that since H&M has opened in Ventura, I have found myself at the mall a little more often than usual....speaking of, I have a $5 gift card for there that I need to spend soon! Anyway....my point is that I enjoyed using Alice because I got what I needed, didn't have to go to Target, and it will be delivered to my house with no worries. I can see how the site would be very helpful for someone with a regular living situation, but for Jared and me, I probably won't use it too often. I don't have to buy cleaning supplies or trash bags or anything like that, so I won't have 6 items every time I need something. It was great for stocking up on bathroom stuff though! So, thank you, Sister, for introducing me to Alice when I was home visiting! I think I will like it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i love alice....it keeps me away from walmart, anything that can do that is a wonderful thing, in my opinion! ;)
ReplyDelete