Thursday, March 24, 2011
121
I went to the team captain meeting last night for Relay for Life. So far, I think my team is at about 40% of our goal. The good news is, whatever $ the bank donates will go towards our total as well. I am not letting my team know that, though. The more we raise, the better. I want them to get motivated and want to reach our goal of $1000 without the bank's help. The relay's theme is 80's....I think for our tent we are going to do "Cancer Busters." Who you gonna call? Cancer Busters! I ain't afraid of no cancer...you get the picture. I think it's a good idea. It will be easy to print the logo for Ghostbusters and have Jared edit it, too. Any other suggestions for stuff that we can do to decorate? And, yes, if I find coveralls in my size, I am all for dressing up like a Ghostbuster if it gets my team motivated! For our on-site fund raiser, we are going to rent games out. For an hour or so, you can rent a deck of cards, Battleship, whatever we have, for a fee of $5. I think it will be successful since people will be there all hours of the night. I just hope that no one else does it too! Oh well if they do. I have to remind myself that this isn't a competition. Whatever money we raise is great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
for someone who is not creative or resourceful you are very creative & resourceful ;)
ReplyDeletegreat ideas!
becky tittle & kristy simpson both dressed in coveralls for vbs when we did a space theme....they looked so cute! i didn't know people looked cute in coveralls.
oh, by the way.......we got your card. HA. very clever ;P I was really hoping for a pretty white card with blue flowers on it, but i suppose this one will have to do. your Gma would be proud of your thank you note skills.
i am proud of your relay for life skills. GO BEKA!!!
love you beanie.