Saturday, December 4, 2010

115

Today is the day! I will become an Aunt! My sister is at the hospital as I type. Thankfully, she began having contractions and her water broke without any meds, so it is hopefully smooth sailing. My sister does not do well with pain. I am the one who has no problem going to the doctor, having my blood taken, having a million tests ran on me, taking medication...all that stuff. But not my Sissy. She will be fine, though. She will be an awesome mom. I still can't believe it, but she will do great. So will her husband. Although I have the potential if being an Aunt many times over (with having 4 siblings in law and two step siblings in law on one side of the family, along with my own sister), this little Squirt will be special. The number one. I wish I was there today. My heart hurts a little that I am so far away, but on the other hand, I know my sister would rather have as few people as possible in the room with her at the moment. Thankfully, with all of the technology, I can stay pretty up to date. For now, I am going to go pray for the little guy. If you could, please do the same :)

1 comment: