Thursday, November 25, 2010

114

Happy Thanksgiving!

"Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations." Psalm 100:4-5

A few things that I am thankful for, in no particular order

  • My loving husband
  • My family
  • My sweet nephew who will arrive soon
  • God's saving grace
  • Having a steady job that for the most part I enjoy
  • Living in a free country
  • The men and women who protect us so that it can remain free
  • My family members who serve in various branches of the military
  • My friends...both near and far, new and old
  • My church family, even though they are in Texas
  • My parents being wonderful Christian examples
  • Having a holiday that makes you stop and think what all we have to be thankful for
What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for those all of those same things!! (well, I don't have a job, but I am thankful for Daddy's job! and my parents aren't believers, but I am praying they will become believers soon).

    I am thankful for a daughter that knows the importance of counting her blessings & giving Thanks to God for the good things He gives to her.

    I am thankful that you have a giving spirit & heart. I was telling your Dad this afternoon how it warms my heart that you girls (both you & your sister) are more concerned with GIVING to children and those in need at the holiday season than you are in what you are going to GET, that means so much to me. You are such a giving young lady. You have a huge heart filled with generous, caring feelings and it is a beautiful thing.
    I thank my God for YOU.

    I love you girlie.....HAPPY THANKSGIVING. Enjoy your weekend. {{{{{{{hugs to you & jared both}}}}}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful. for my Saviour, my wife, my girls and their guys, and my church family.

    ReplyDelete