


Yesterday was my 27th birthday. I had a great day. Nothing too crazy, but my family and co-workers made me feel special. The day started with Jared telling me that I smelled like gold bond...because I am old. Many people would take offense to that, but I love his humor. I had to go to work yesterday since I am on vacation, so I got ready and went in at 9:30. When I got there, they had decorated my station with a pink boa and a sign saying "Happy Birthday!" Shortly after I got to work, my flowers from my sweet husband arrived. They were beautiful! The girls at work also made tacos for lunch. No cake, because they are convinced that I don't eat sweets. After work, I went home, had an amazing dinner of chile verde, rice, beans, and birthday cake. Yum-o! Between Vegas last weekend and Rach coming to visit tomorrow, that was enough celebrating. I will hopefully take plenty of pics while she is here, I know my Mom will want me to, so I will post them when I get a chance. Thank you to everyone for making my birthday a special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment