1. I love my husband. He is my best friend.
2. My favorite color is purple- obsessively so.
3. The same goes for butterflies. I have butterfly EVERYTHING.
4. I will always, no matter what, be a Texas girl at heart.
5. No matter how much people bug me, I think it it proper to say yes ma'am and yes sir.
6. Reading is one of my favorite pass times.
7. I will read pretty much whatever I can get my hands on.
8. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book of all time.
9. My favorite line is Mr. Darcy's proposal "In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
2. My favorite color is purple- obsessively so.
3. The same goes for butterflies. I have butterfly EVERYTHING.
4. I will always, no matter what, be a Texas girl at heart.
5. No matter how much people bug me, I think it it proper to say yes ma'am and yes sir.
6. Reading is one of my favorite pass times.
7. I will read pretty much whatever I can get my hands on.
8. Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book of all time.
9. My favorite line is Mr. Darcy's proposal "In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."
10. My own husband proposed to me in my bedroom at home. While I was eating a pop tart.
11. I don't think I have eaten a pop tart since then.
12. I still have my beloved Binkie George in the basket by my bed. She is 24 years old now. She is a Pound Puppy I got from my aunt for my birthday and slept with every night until I was married. George is her last name, by the way.
13. I love getting pedicures.
14. I can't stand massages, though. They tickle.
15. I love Dr. Pepper.
16. I love coffee even more than Dr. Pepper.
17. I miss getting cinnamon rolls, the comics, and a cup of coffee brought to me every Sunday morning by my Dad.
18. I will forever be a Daddy's girl.
19. I live in California.
20. Before I got married, I lived in the same house my whole life.
21. Since being married, I have lived in 6 different places.
22. Currently, I drive by the Pacific Ocean every day to get to work.
23. I have never swam in the Pacific, though.
24. I have traveled to 15 states in my lifetime.
25. I recently celebrated my 5th anniversary.
26. Exactly one week after my anniversary, I have my birthday.
27. I love Gerber Daisies. They are my favorite flower.
28. I collect giraffes. They are my favorite animal.
29. If I can help it, I plan to never own a dog.
30. I know for a fact that I will never own a cat.
31. I am allergic to most animals.
32. My allergies were much worse when I was little.
33. I have seizures.
34. The doctors have no idea why I have seizures.
35. I have a horrible memory.
36. I exaggerate a lot when I talk. (14 million seems to be my favorite number to exaggerate with.)
37. I enjoy my job.
38. I would like to be promoted, though.
39. It is sometimes aggrivating for me to work with people who aren't as smart as I am.
40. This is God's way of teaching me patience, though.
41. I miss my church family at FBCLC.
42. I can't stand reading grammatical errors. For example: alot, to too or two, and the list could go on.
43. I don't have to make the bed at home- my husband always does it.
44. Turning 27 made me feel old.
45. My 10 year reunion is next year- yikes!
46. I like to take pictures, but enjoy watching my husband taking them more sometimes.
47. I don't like to shop, unless it's with my sister and mom.
48. Shopping use to be one of my favorite things to do.
49. I have a secret goal to run a marathon by the time I am thirty.
50. I walk 8 miles on the weekend, but I don't see that turning into 26.2 any time soon.
51. I can't seem to breath when I try to run.
52. I am addicted to Words With Friends.
53. I am not very good at the game, though.
54. Jack Johnson is one of my favorite artists.
55. And the Dave Matthews Band.
56. I listen to anything but country.
57. I am sad that 24 is no longer on tv anymore.
58. House is my favorite tv show.
59. And The Big Bang Theory.
60. And The Office- even though this season stunk.
61. My favorite children's cartoon is the Little Mermaid.
62. I sometimes sing the songs from the movie while I am driving.
63. Along with Disney Princess movies, I can probably quote every word of Grease.
64. I was Rosie in Bye Bye Birdie in high school.
65. Looking back, I am not sure how I stood on stage and sang and danced.
66. I also did speaking events and writing events in high school for UIL.
67. I went to college to be an English teacher.
68. I decided I don't have the patience to teach.
69. If I ever decide to do something other than banking, I will go back to school and get my bachelor's degree.
70. My parents and sister still live in the same town I grew up in.
71. My inlaws are in various military towns around the country.
72. I am very thankful my husband is not a military man.
73. I love to watch Jared's editing come alive on the screen.
74. I do not like chocolate cake.
75. Or brownies.
76. I can never sleep late.
77. I played the piano when I was younger.
78. I would like to start playing again some day.
79. I would like to have kiddos one day.
80. I will be an Aunt in November!
81. I haven't seen my grandparents in 10 years, at least.
82. I might possibly visit them when I go home this year.
83. My next visit to Texas is in October.
84. Fall is my favorite season.
85. Easter is my favorite holiday.
86. I have 6 brother/sister in laws and 2 step brother in laws.
87. When playing a board game, I MUST be the yellow piece.
88. I did not participate well in family game night when I was little.
89. I don't like to loose.
90. That's the reason I didn't play sports.
91. My nickname from my family is Bean.
92. Jared calls me Beka Head.
93. I haven't cooked a meal in over a year.
94. I have thoroughly enjoyed not cooking.
95. I do love to bake, though.
96. My favorite grades were 1st, 4th and 5th.
97. I had the same teacher for 4th and 5th grade.
98. I find it weird that I am typing all of this personal information about myself.
99. I don't think anyone but my family reads my blog, though.
100. I am glad I am to 100!
yea 100, that is a difficult thing to do. i think a few people from my blog read you every now and then, but people don't like to comment. i learned nothing new, but that is okay!
ReplyDeleteI read your blog and I have to say, even though I've known you your whole life, I learned a lot about you on this one! Why oh why do you not like brownies? That makes me sad...oh well, more for me! You are a lucky girl that your hubby makes the bed...wow!! Grease is the word... ;)
ReplyDelete