It's VERY windy here today. I walked from Starbucks back to the house when I took Jared to work and now I feel filthy because of all of the wind. It's not hot, only 65, beautiful, sunny, with a few picture perfect white clouds in the sky, but the wind almost knocked me over. That's probably why my allergies are bugging me. I think I will stay inside for the rest of the day. I have an interesting book that I am reading, so I should be able to keep myself entertained. I know the rest of the world will be watching the Lost series finale, but I won't be. I will, however, be watching 24 tomorrow night. Two hours. I can't wait to see what happens! Will Jack survive? Will he die? What about Chloe? Pres Logan? Exciting stuff!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
97
This morning Jared and I went to church at Ojai Valley Baptist Church. We enjoyed it. It's a funny story how we ended up going there. There was a Korean family that moved to the US a few months ago. They lived across the street from us for a very brief time, but we became friends with them. The family that we live with is friends with them more so than Jared and I am, just because of their age, I guess. They went to a Baptist church in Korea and started going to this church when they moved to Ojai. They invited the couple that we live with, who don't go to church. In turn, they invited us. We went Wednesday to the Wednesday night dinner and again this morning. It's a small church. Probably 100 people tops. They recently lost their pastor who had been there for over 19 years, so they have an interim pastor and are going through some changes. We enjoyed it, though, and I think we will go again. We have to find somewhere to go, so maybe this will work out. We will see. Most of the people are older, but there are a few young couples. Hopefully Jared's schedule will work out where we can go pretty often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All sounds good except for the wind. love you!!!
ReplyDelete