Wednesday, April 21, 2010

93

Nothing to say. It's cold and dreary outside. I wanted to go walking today, but it's not worth going in the foggy, grey, cold air. I would rather come home and curl up on the couch.

Friday is one of my co-worker's last day at the bank. She is moving to Odessa. Poor girl. I hope she likes it. I have said over and over that Odessa is a different country from where I am from. I am not responsible for them and the way those Western Texans act. I wish her the best though. It is a good move for her and her family. I hope that they are following God's plan for their lives and that it is just what they need for their family.

In other news, I have nothing to say for the moment. Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. in other news....odessa isn't east texas! i wouldn't want to live there. if they have there choice of anywhere, why, oh why, would anyone choose west texas??

    who knows.

    not me. can't believe it was cold and dreary there today. blech. it was okay here, 'cept i have a big ole headache. I got my hair colored bright red shades... yeah, i love it. pretty funky haircut too.

    gonna go finish watching the Ranger game, it is tied 7-7!!

    Love you bunches & bunches. Have a great rest of the week!!

    ReplyDelete