Sunday, March 21, 2010
90
I sound like Darth Vader today. That is actually a good thing, though. The loud, wheezy breathing means that the nasty stuff in my chest is breaking up. Lovely, I know. I didn't go to church this morning so that I could rest. Hopefully I will feel up for work tomorrow. Our roommate was kind enough to tell me that I should try taking some medicine...maybe Sudafed or something. You think? Wow, I didn't realize that if my lungs were constricting medicine might be a good idea. I never, ever thought of that. Some people are just dumb when it comes to medical problems. I am sad because today is a beautiful day and I would really like to go for a walk, but I don't feel up to it. Maybe when Jared gets home we can stroll downtown for some ice cream or something. We will see. For now, I am going to go take a hot shower so that maybe I can breath a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
use the force!
ReplyDelete