I wanted to go to church with my work buddy, Alyssa tomorrow. She invited me to go a couple of weeks ago, and I definitely want to try it out. The church is in Fillmore, which is a drive, but I will try it. If I can't make it tomorrow, I will go on Easter for sure. That is one thing I enjoy about my new branch. Christian people. Not, "Oh, yeah, I believe in God, but don't attend church and don't even really know what Christ is about" type of people, but true believers. Not everyone, of course, but the majority of them are Christians. Thank you, God. I needed a reminder that California is not completely a lost cause. There is some hope out there.
My coworker, Jeff, that I wrote about last time said his dad is doing much better. His lung is healing and he is being released from the hospital. He said to tell everyone thank you for praying. If he would have gone through with the surgery they wanted him to have, there is a good chance that he would not be alive now. He is up and walking around, making business calls, and ready to get back to regular life. Impressive.
so sorry you are feeling bad. it is a strange coincidence, i am having severe asthma flare too. it hurts really bad to breath, i have never been this way before....i was thinking how i feel really bad that i ever let you go thru this as a child, i had no idea that it HURT so much. i am so sorry you have asthma, baby girl. i don't know why God chose to give you all of the tough stuff in life, only He knows the answer to that. But I am sure all of those fights for your health are what have made you the very strong woman you are today, and I wouldn't change any little thing about you. I pray you will feel better, please if you don't feel better by Monday go see the dr!! I love you, very much!! xxoo.
ReplyDelete