Wednesday, January 13, 2010
80
So, I will be changing branches starting January 25th. I am excited about it. I called my mom thoroughly upset about the situation earlier this evening, but I think it will be a good thing. I will get to go in as a supervisor. I will not be conceived as bossy. I will not be conceived as racist. I will not have any of those stupid issues that I currently have at my branch. Hopefully I can make the most of it. I was mad at my coworkers and the way that they acted when it was announced that I was leaving. They were already emailing about how excited they were that I was leaving before it had even been formally announced. Then, they say, "We'll miss you Beka!" and applaud. Bologna. You won't miss me. I won't miss you. Don't act like you will. For the most part, I will not miss my coworkers. They are immature, sloppy workers, tattle tellers, and I will be excited to be away from them. They don't have to act like they suddenly care for me. It would be much easier if everyone said good riddance and went on their way. Unfortunately, though, that is not the way it works. It will be okay though. I only have 6 more days. We'll see how it goes. I am pretty sure that they will not be able to pass an audit successfully without me, but, for their sake, I hope I am wrong. I hope that they all step up to the plate and do what they are already suppose to be doing. We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You will do great. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete