Saturday, January 9, 2010

79

Tomorrow we are going to the Santa Barbara Zoo! I know, I know, it's 30 degrees in Texas. Here in Cali, though, it is a beautiful 70 degrees. It is suppose to be sunny too, so it should be a wonderful day. We are planning on going mid morning, touring the zoo, and then going to lunch and to State St. We'll see how it goes. If we do go, I am sure Jared will take plenty of pictures!

3 comments:

  1. aw man, i love the sb zoo and state st. it's too cold here! my big excitement for the day was microwaving pine cones and discussing brad pitt movies with the check out guy at target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Microwaved pine cones were all I had.....nuttin else!! You guys have a great time tomorrow, we are gonna hibernate & try to kick this crud that has a grip on dad & me!! love you, miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun tomorrow. I forgot to tell you thanks for posting the pictures on your gallery. love you!!!

    ReplyDelete