I am back from Christmas in Texas. I am so thankful that I was able to go. I am tired from the late nights talking to Mom and the early morning enjoying a cup of coffee with Dad, but I am not able to sleep in past 8. Jared had to open this a.m., so he will be home soon. I need to unpack my bag and get laundry done so that I can relax the next couple of days. I will write more later. Merry Christmas to all! I pray you enjoy your time with your families and remember, Jesus is the reason for this wonderful season!
that is what happens when your mom is a night owl & dad is an early bird!! we are thankful you were able to come home for a visit. enjoy the rest of your vacation. Merry Christmas to you & Jared.
ReplyDeletelike that new jacket!
ReplyDelete