Jared had to work all day yesterday and today, so I am kinda bored. Our roomie's children have a piano recital this afternoon, but I am not going. It is at the Unity Church here in Oaji. We went to one before and I DO NOT agree with their way of thinking. For the most part, it seems to be that whatever you feel led to believe, believe it. It doesn't matter where the idea came from. It doesn't matter if the Bible says it is true, or if it is just an idea that you pulled out of thin air. I support the kids, but I will not attend another service there. It is sad. Their dad asked if I wanted to go and I simply said no.
"Well, why not? What else are you doing?" he asked.
"Nothing. Is it at the Unity Church?"
"Yeah, it is."
"Well, then," I said, "That's why I'm not going. I am not going to support them or their beliefs." I hope that's not the wrong way to approach it. He will probably be aggravated, I am sure. But I don't want to go. Especially if Jared is not going. So, oh well, I don't care if it isn't polite. I would rather sit here and play on facebook and read.
you go girl. the unity church is as new age as it gets. like you said, Sad. I can not wait till saturday......
ReplyDelete