I can't believe that next week is Thanksgiving! It doesn't seem like it should be that time of year yet.... We are having dinner with our roomies and a family who recently moved here from Korea. It should be interesting. I am excited to not have to cook anything! I just get to sit back and relax...
In one month I will be in TEXAS! I am excited! I am glad to get to see my family for Christmas! It should be wonderful. Jared isn't able to go with me, but it'll be ok. I will be back by Christmas day to spend time with him.
Nothing too exciting is going on. The bank that I work for is not doing too well and might be bought out. They have a town hall meeting tomorrow and the CEO is coming from 12-3 to use our conference room. Should be interesting. I am trying to figure out how to sneak a tape recorder in the room so that I can figure out what's going on. Not really, but that is probably a good idea...I'm not worried about my job safety. Tellers are needed at a bank no matter what the name of it is, so I should be safe. I am just worried about if it will be a company that I would want to work for or not. Or, everything might stay exactly the same way and we will be perfectly fine. Who knows. If you have millions of dollars to invest though, stop by my branch! I will set you up with a fantastic CD or savings account!
why of course,dahling, i will wire a couple of mill your way asap, don't know why i hadn't thought of that sooner.
ReplyDeletelove you.
one month and counting down.