Top to Bottom: 1) Arcelia, one of the tellers, 2) a customer and Carlos, 3) Gabe, master griller.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
45
Yesterday was Customer Appreciation day at the bank. It went well. Not an overwhelming amount of customers or anything, but we went through 150 hot dogs. The customers really seemed to like it. I don't know how many women I heard say, "Oh, I never eat a hot dog. They're so bad for you. Oh well, just one won't kill me." You know good and well they had already had lunch, ate the hot dog, and then went home and had dinner too! But that's okay. I think I'm going to see if we can have a quarterly event. Maybe smaller events some days but a big thing during the holidays or something. I would like to be able to plan it. I like that kind of stuff. No one else really helped at all yesterday, except for Gabe. He did all of the grilling, which was the most important part. I think if we continue to do events, it would be good for the bank. We ARE a relationship bank, so we should try to build our relationships with our customers.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
congrats on your successful day! way to go! i think a quarterly thing is a great idea! =)
ReplyDeletelove you. see you saturday.