Thursday, July 9, 2009
41
I read an interesting article today. I get a couple of devotionals sent to me at work, so that when I need a pick-me-up, I have something to read. One today was talking about Facebook. It was titled "Faithbook." Basically, it was saying that Facebook is taking the place of devotions for some people. Do you catch yourself wanting to check on friend's status updates more often than you want to pick up a bible? Or pray? It's worth thinking about. It is always a battle to spend time with God. But why? He created us. He saved us. He is the reason that we have life. It shouldn't be too difficult, then. So, think about it. Not that technology is bad...I'm not saying that. It just shouldn't consume us. It should be the after thought, not God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment