Saturday, July 18, 2009
43
It is hot. The thermometer on the computer claims it is only 86. The one on my phone says that it is 100. I think it's about 115. It is the kind of heat where you don't feel like doing anything. I am sitting on the floor, because if you sit on the couch it makes you sweat. I am in front of a fan, drinking iced tea. I have had about 3 large glasses of water and 2 large glasses of tea already today. The good news is, i have had to go to the bathroom a million times, so I am not dehydrated. And, I'm not sweating because it is, regardless of what Californians think, not that humid outside. Jared and our roommate/ film partner are working on the set for the film, so I am laying low in our room. I am very excited to see them doing something for the film. The guy who is doing the narration for the documentary is going to record tonight, and then after it is added, it will be done. Tonight is Jared's birthday celebration. He doesn't want anyone to fuss over him, so we aren't doing much. We are going to have dinner at the house. Steak and fries and a birthday cake. Tomorrow is our day together. We don't have anything planned, but I'm sure it will be a good day, no matter what we do. For now, I am going to finish making tea and play on Farm Town. I am, sadly, addicted to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A.C. baby, A.C.
ReplyDeletefarm town gets more addicting as you go! love you.