Jared is at work today. He just left a few minutes ago and I already miss him. It is kinda weird now when he is not home. Our roomies are great, but I like my space, too. When Jared would go to work before, I would clean and shop. Now, I don't have to do either of those things! Nice, but it means I need to find another way to occupy my time. Any ideas? Geez, I need a hobby other than Facebook. Which, by the way, thanks to my mom, I am totally addicted to Farm Town. I don't know why either. When you think about it, it's really kinda boring. But I can't seem to stop playing it either! Oh well, it gives me something to do.
It has turned into summer in Ojai the last couple of days. The temp says that it is only 81 degrees, but there is no way. It has to be closer to 90. No humidity, though, so that's ok. I need to get out of our room though. It doesn't have good circulation, being a converted garage. So, I better go then.
do you guys need a fan?? that might help with circulation. get out there on your bike...or pick up that camera that is YOURS and take some cali photos! you can find something to do, you are creative! i love you, i miss you terribly. have a good weekend.
ReplyDeleteWe have two in our area. A ceiling fan and a big standing fan that Jared bought for me :)
ReplyDeleteI know mom didn't just say "you guys!" go take some pictures and start scrapbooking. kevin leaves friday and i'm going to be bored, too.
ReplyDeletehey, look up solvang, ca. it's in santa barbara county. maybe you and jared could go for a daytrip or something.
ReplyDeleteeek...i did say "you guys" but not yous guys"!! i have looked up solvansolvang before..it is a neat and unique place!! i can't believe its almost time for kevin to leave! bored. yeah, you will be.
ReplyDelete