Saturday, June 20, 2009

34




We are home now.  I had a great week in Texas with the fam!  The reunion was fun and I was glad we got to see David and Kayce. It had been almost two years.  I also enjoyed getting to spend time with my parents and sis.  I miss them.  No, Mom, not enough to move back to Texas, but I do miss them.  We are a very close family, even so far away.  I am glad that we chose to come home on Friday, so we have a couple of days to recoperate before I go back to the daily grind.  It is pretty tiring when you travel.  I will write more about the visit later, I just wanted to load a few pics for the time being.   

1 comment:

  1. love you. enjoyed you two being here very much. i hope you guys are not as tired as i am!!

    ReplyDelete