Saturday, May 30, 2009

28

So, we're all moved in to our new place...once again.  The move went very smoothly.  I left for work, there were boxes everywhere...I came home, it was a new home.  Works for me!  We have roommates now, so that is different, but I think it will be okay.  We have the "east wing" of the house to ourselves.  That includes a garage that has been converted into a room, a patio, and our own bathroom.  The bathroom has to be shared for the shower, but that's okay.  When the house was originally built, a handicapped man lived here.  Because of that, everything is very spacious.  The shower is literally a room.  There are two shower heads and a wooden bench in the shower.  Kind of like  a steam room.  It is amazing.  After little apartment showers, i really enjoyed it this morning.  About five people could be in there at once!  Not that that would happen, but you get the idea of how big it is.  Also, we have a washer and dryer again!  No laundry mat!  Yippee!  The people we are renting with are also the people we are working on films with, so we are already good friends.  The husband doesn't have a full time job, so he does all of the cooking (which is amazing), and cleaning.  So, for the next few months, I'll have my own maid and feel like I am on vacation!  

3 comments:

  1. glad to hear you got moved in! even better that they took care of it while you were at work! nice.....sounds like my kinda shower. and my kinda cooking. nice arrangement, for a while!! enjoy the "off" time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enjoy! i don't do any cooking or cleaning either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BIRTHDAY in TWO days.....happy,happy, joy.joy. iloveyousoverymuch.

    ReplyDelete