30.
My big sister, my sissy, is turning thirty tomorrow. I wish that I could be there for her celebration. I will be home soon though. Vanilla is my best friend. We have always gotten along and have always been best friend/sisters. I am proud of her. She is a great teacher. A great wife. A great sister. All of that. If you know us, you know that I am the emotional one. Vanilla would prefer to never have to hug anyone. Heaven forbid she say "I love you." But she is a really loving person. One time when we were young, Mom and Dad went out for the night. I was probably about 12 or so...Vanilla was about 16. I was getting ready for bed. To this day, the last thing I say when I go to sleep is I love you. I remember making her say I love you, too. It might be one of the only times we have said that to each other and it was only because I made her. All of this is to say that I love my sister and know that she loves me too. Happy Birthday, Vanilla! I hope you have a great, wonderful, fantastic, happy birthday!
sweet. you are a great little sister. we missed you tonite. can't wait until you are home.
ReplyDeleteis it bad that i don't remember that at all?
ReplyDeleteI don't expect you to at all.
ReplyDelete